09 July 2006

Lilly Loving!

Hi

Well whats new with Pink Cupcakes...I have added and changed our Links and Blogs We Are Reading I am totally loving some people's blogs - a new one to add is Monogram Momma I will add it after this - I love it! And I totally understand the love of Martha! Ditto on that! Another new one I have added is Capitol Hill Barbie which isn't preppy but I just love it! We also now have a GuestBook!

Oh I have two more pictures to add to my Lilly post on the 2nd of June !! I am in love with this clutch and also loving this belt although don't know about the whole tortise shell style belt ring?!


Also I have added Rachael's Top 20 Actors which was a result of a) a movieathon and b) boredom! Check it out!

Look at this ever so cute Clinique Candy Superbalm Set - definatly on the list to get - have to come back up to Christchurch soon! Large trip to Ballantynes is in order.

Anyway I better go - glad to hear you got a payrise!!! And hope you enjoying your holidays!

Rachael

3 comments:

Shopaholic D said...

omg...that belt is soooo cute! did you get it?

thanks for adding my link!

;) D

Pink Cupcakes said...

Hey not got belt yet working on it it takes a little longer to get Lilly in NZ as there are NO Lilly shops and they don't ship to NZ BUT I have my ways so I will be getting the Belt and Clutch (fingers crossed) thanks to some very nice people I know in the US who if I ask nicely will buy them and then send them over...yay! Its so hard living in New Zealand!

Anonymous said...

You can get the Lilly ribbon clutch at StephenBonanno.com on sale!