16 July 2006

School Tomorrow!

Hey Rach,
I'm so excited about your latest career idea - i think that would be perfect for you! You've never lost that child-like kinda quality lol.
I WENT SHOPPING THE OTHER DAY...

I brought a silver belcher bracelet kinda like this one (stewart dawsons had a sale lol), but much better!

And on my search for the ultimate skinny jeans, i brought these roxy ones... (not quite the same - the style i brought are called 'my goodies' - but very similar to these)

I could not paste a pic, so check them out at... http://au.roxy.com/collections/product_detail.aspx?id=2828

Whilst on my big shopping spree, i also purchased a (or maybe two pairs lol :-p) of cute shoes, tieing in with the oh-so-cool latest nautical trend...

The blue pair on the left are from the warehouse ($7....what a bargin!), and the lil cuties on the right are from just jeans.

And now for my other purchase for the day, a little radio cube, isn't it just the bestest (only prob is, im having a lil trouble tuning it into a decent station...88.3 talkback radio here we come!!!) awww... the stoopid comp isn't letting me put up the pic of mine, so heres one of the same i got on the net... check out http://edge2.hotshed.com/images/713/713316_1_216_2.jpg

Not having much luck loading up pics today... sori about that (not sure what the deal is there eh?!)

Back to organising my stationary collection - only 14 weeks left of school for the whole entire year!!!

Love Amy xox


P.S. - Check the blogs email addy - having a lil difficulty trying to change something!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh my gosh, i love that bracelet! where did you find it? i couldn't find it online.

Pink Cupcakes said...

I brought the bracelet (or one very similar to the pic anyways!) from Steward Dawson - a line of jewellers in New Zealand. Um i'm not sure if you can purchase online, it was listed under 'HPJ Online Jewellers' in google images - BUT went to their site before and couldn't find it in there range!!!

Pink Cupcakes said...

Thanks :-)