04 July 2006

The Latest

Heya Rach,

Been forever and ever since i've put a post on here, but its the HOLIDAYS now so thought i better get in touch :-)
So hows the job hunt going since your last post? I gota payrise (finally!!!) $10.90... oooo baby!
Been soooo busy lately, doesn't even feel like i'm off school, have 2 internals to do over the holz then start a 10wk one on the first day back and exams next term!

So have I told you the latest with my knee? Aparently I'm going to need an operation cos i've torn the cartilage or something, so it's off to the gym every single day for me! Spose only good things can come from that eh?!
I went shopping yesterday with mum tho (mwahaha lol) and brought a stripey cream and grey top with little domes down the front and this white hoodie by Volcom with little black anchors all over it and 3 huge black buttons from the neckline to about halfway down the front - a lil weird sounding i kno, but loving the whole nautical theme lol.

So the big formals all over *sigh* kinda a lil relief cos its just soooo much effort to organise ones self eh !



No comments: